- Joaquim Rocha
- Principal Software Engineering Manager at Microsoft
Igalia, a Free Software Galician company, offers for the ninth consecutive year the possibility of undertaking internships for twelve to fourteen weeks from early June to early September, at its offices in A Coruña and Pontevedra (Spain).
This opportunity is offered to Computer Engineers or Computer Technical Engineers who have completed over 50% of their degrees.
Why do it?
- Most of us undertook internships when we were students.
- It is a good way to give back something to the university from which we come.
- It is also a good way to hire people. Almost 50% of the people who made undertook internships with us in the past are part of the company today.
How are the internships?
- 350 hours with flextime, with a minimum of 5 hours/day and a maximum of 8 hours/day during July, August and September.
- 325 hours working on a Free Software project and 25 hours to write the report.
- Help 1500 €.
If you are interested in applying for the internship, the period for receiving of applications starts from May 14th to May 28th. Please, fill this form.